Now that you have your new ARB Twin Air Compressor, you need a place to put it, but yet have easy access. Not only your compressor but your tank as well in the same spot. Under the hood is the best location for this. It take sup no valuable cargo space and yet is easy to get to.
ARB states that heat from under the hood is NOT an issue.
With the ARB Twin Air Compressor, you can air up a 35" tire from 10-20 pounds in just under one minute, so that you can get back on the road quickly. Easy install using factory holes. WILL NOT FIT WITH CALIFORNIA EMISSION PACKAGES.
- 4Runner: 2003-2021 (4th Gen & 5th Gen).
- If you have a 4th Gen, you need to check the photo in the install instructions that shows where the bracket mounts to make sure your 4Runner has the studs that we mount to.
- Made of 1/8" steel.
- Powder coated black or red.
- Red powder coated may take up to 5 business days to ship (estimate).
- Made in the USA.
- ARB Compressor & tank not included.