Please note that bundles are not eligible for discount codes or further markdowns.
- Made in Australia, from Australian materials.
- Made from Australian fiber-reinforced, engineering-grade nylon.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing faults and workmanship.
- Six built-in handles and a shovel on each end make MAXTRAX perfect for use in sand, snow, or mud.
- Dimensions: 45 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- Weight: 8lbs each (Total shipped weight, 17lbs)
- Height for two stacked: 3.3″, four stacked: 4.6″
- Tested at the University of Queensland to completely wrap around a 33-inch tire without failure, while returning to shape
Sold as a pair with two leashes to help you pull them out of the muck.
Backorder statement: Have a color you’re searching for but it’s out of stock? You can now place a pre-order directly with MAXTRAX US to receive them as fast as possible as soon as they arrive from Australia.
Set of four high-quality black nylon and stainless steel quick-release pins for securely mounting your MAXTRAX MKII on a roof rack or crossbars.
Only one set is required for mounting one or two sets of MAXTRAX (two or four boards total).
Krazy Beaver description:
Excellent for camping, hunting, and off-road use!
Measures 40 inches in total length.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder-coated both inside and out from the head to handle the area to prevent rust.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head-to-handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip,” there is a hollow section that can be used to store emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for using solid Polymer is because soft rubber, over time, begins to break down and becomes sticky.
MAXTRAX locking pins description:
The lock pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick-release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two-piece pin with a separate pin and wire.
Designed for ONE SET OF MAXTRAX MKII AND ONE SET OF MAXTRAX XTREME or ONE SET OF MAXTRAX MKII only
Black Nylon and stainless steel quick-release pins for securely mounting your MAXTRAX on a roof rack or bars. The set includes 4 pins that can securely hold 2 MAXTRAX MKII and 2 MAXTRAX XTREME, 4 stainless steel Nylock nuts, and 4 flat stainless steel washers. There's a hole in the top of each mounting pin for a padlock. (MAXTRAX NOT INCLUDED).
One set of MAXTRAX MKII fits on the first knuckle, with one set of MAXTRAX XTREME fitting on the knuckle above. The pins will not suit the fitment of 2 sets of MKII (refer to MKII pins for this fitment), or one of two sets of XTREME (refer to XTREME pins for this fitment)
Weight: 100 grams for each pin. Size: 165mm long including 40mm of 10mm diameter thread. SS Nylock nuts & flat washers are included. Warranty: Lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship. Shipping: We CAN ship this product to Post Office Boxes. Australian orders: Shipping cost is automatically calculated when ordering. International orders: Shipping cost is manually calculated once your order is received. You will be advised by email of the total cost of your order including shipping