If you’ve ever been on the trail for more than a few days, especially in the rain and mud, your clothing can sometimes smell a little … musty (OK, we were being kind — you’re still working to rid yourself of the nickname “Swamp-Butt” from three summers ago and it's just not working). Lucky for you — "Swampy," — our newest 12 x 12 x 4" mesh-front packing cube offers a nifty way to store and air smelly stuff.
The mesh front allows items to air out easily. But really, you can store just about anything in there; odds and ends, cables, ropes, wingnuts, widgets, and/or whatnots. This bag is MOLLE/PALS compatible and will attach to a second cube with an ITW GrimLoc (sold separately).
- The easy-carry handle is made of durable, 1” webbing.
- Features a Velcro platform for ID tags (you won’t have to give multiple bags the “sniff test” to identify them anymore).
- Packing cubes can link to another storage cube with an ITW GrimLoc (sold separately).
- 1” webbing on the back of the cube allows for attachment of additional MOLLE / PALS webbing pouches
- Double #8YKK zippers open the cube 3/4 of the way around, clam-shell style, so it lays flat.
- Made of 500D nylon cordura.
- Color | Red, Blue, Coyote, Gray, Black
- Dimensions | 12 x 12 x 4"
- All mil-spec material
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA