If you have not discovered the magic of packing cubes now is the time to start. No more loose gear banging around in your rig. Pack anything more compactly and more efficiently.
BROG's packing cubes are the perfect solution for storing things like odds and ends, boots, clothes, and other camping or overlanding gear. They offer a unique way to store, identify, and carry your "stuff." The front of the mesh packing cubes features durable mesh to allow for breath-ability. They also feature a hook and loop strip on the top for labeling with ID Panel for easy identification. And with different colors to choose from you can even color code your gear. Get your rig organized and never misplace anything again.
- The easy-carry handle is made of durable, 1” webbing.
- Features a velcro platform for ID tags (you won’t have to give multiple bags the “sniff test” to identify them anymore).
- Packing cubes can link to another storage cube with an ITW GrimLoc (sold separately).
- 1” webbing on back of the cube allows for mounting horizontally to MOLLE / PALS compatible gear such as seat back panels using carabiners or Grimlocs (sold separately).
- Double #8YKK zippers open the cube 3/4 of the way around, clam-shell style, so it lays flat.
- Made of 500D nylon cordura.
- Color in red/black, blue/orange, coyote/orange, black/orange.
- Dimensions | 12 x 12 x 4".
- All mil-spec material.
- Features our authentic branded logo.
- Handcrafted in the USA.