Lead time: Steel racks & bars: 2-4 weeks. Aluminum racks: 4-6 weeks.
The RCI 12″ Heavy Duty Bed Rack is our best-selling rack and carries the same features and benefits as our custom-fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! In fact, the adjustable 12″ bed rack has been so popular that we are phasing out our custom-fit racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of the three-bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept rooftop tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, rooftop tent, etc
- This is our HD model, utilizing three cross-members spanning the truck bed, this rack has the highest weight capacity and provides even weight distribution on the truck bed side rails
- Built-in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to the inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps to mount like a truck topper (Not applicable when bolting to accessory rail systems)
- The rack is 12″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Three length options to fit any application from 5′ beds to 6’+
- Maintains very good visibility through the back window despite the low overall rack height
- Using this rack will minimize the aerodynamic drag normally associated with rooftop tents by keeping it largely below the roof-line
- Slotted mounting points on top of the rack accept nearly any rooftop tent-making mounting a breeze
- Includes TWO top braces, for unlimited accessory and tent mounting options
- Heavy duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. This extra step is expensive and time-consuming but ensures our paint job will outlast anything else in the industry!
- Easy bolt-together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install with only a few basic hand tools
- All hardware for installation is included
This rack has been tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on the rack when parked/sleeping in a tent, etc.). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgment on safety when heavily loading the rack.