The next evolution of the MOLLE Seat Back Panel is here! The iconic BROG seat back panel has been refined and re-imagined. This is Triple Run; the strongest stuff yet.
The Triple Run MOLLE panel's "rows" are now laser-cut ladder loops. They are made from a single piece of Squadron dual-layer cordura material. Now you can mount MOLLE pouches on any row you'd like, verses every other row with our classic panel.
The laser cut ladder loops have black underlay for a sleek new look. This feature is the new, innovative Triple Run signature line. The ladder loops also allow vertical mounting options for other Triple Run bags, such as medium packing cubes. The vertical webbing headrest mount is woven down through the loops. Both black and coyote panels feature coyote webbing.
Each panel is made with a large field of Velcro for mounting Velcro Pouches, ID Panels or Morale Patches. (MOLLE pouches can still be mounted over the Velcro with the ladder loop system).
Note: The lower mounting hardware (for going around the seat) may be different from the picture.
- Mounts to any bucket seat.
- Measures 14" x 20".
- MOLLE panel's "rows" are made with laser-cut ladder loops.
- Made from a single piece of strong dual-layer cordura.
- Features hi-vis orange underlay.
- Ladder loops also allow vertical mounting options for other Triple Run bags, such as medium packing cubes.
- A vertical webbing headrest mount is woven down through the loops for improved durability.
- Both black and coyote panels feature coyote webbing.
Features a velcro platform for mounting velcro pouches, ID panels or morale patches.