These will work as the low beams on the 5th Gen 4Runner. These will work as both low and high beams in the 3rd gen Tacoma. Adding "quantity 1" will get you a pair, so if you're purchasing for both low and high beams for your Tacoma you will need to set quantity at 2.
You will need a PWM module to get rid of flickering.
- LED bulbs: 2x (one pair) H11 2Stroke 3.0 LED bulbs.
- LED drivers: 2x 2S3 with DRL drive.
- Wiring: H11 plug and play inputs.
- Intensity: 2,600lm.
- DRL intensity: 780lm (30%).
- Power 22w.
- Input voltage: 9V-16V DC.
- DRL drive voltage: 6-9V DC.
- Material: Electroplated aluminum.
- Current: 0.25-0.79A @ 12V DC.
- Light source: Osram Oslon Black Flat S 5500K (pure white).
- Base/fitment: H11.
- Application: HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country.
- Homologation ECE: No.
- DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: No (not street legal in headlights in USA).
- Do I need PWM/anti-flicker modules?: When using in Fog Lights: Unlikely. With low beams that double as Daytime Running Light: Likely. With high beams that double as Daytime Running Light: Likely. When the vehicle is late model American (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ford, GM): Likely.