These are used for 4Runner high beams. Low beams will be an H11 bulb.
- LED bulbs: 2x (one pair) 9005 2Stroke 3.0 LED bulbs.
- LED drivers: 2x 2S3 with DRL drive.
- Wiring: 9005 plug and play inputs.
- Intensity: 2,600lm.
- DRL intensity: 780lm (30%).
- Power: 22w.
- Input voltage: 9V-16V DC.
- DRL drive voltage: 6-9V DC.
- Material: Electroplated aluminum.
- Current: 0.25-0.79A @ 12V DC.
- Light source: Osram Oslon Black Flat S 5500K (pure white)
- Base/fitment: 9005/HB3.
- Application: HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country.
- Homologation ECE: No.
- DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: No (not street legal in headlights in USA).
- Do I need PWM/anti-flicker modules?: When using in Fog Lights: Unlikely. With low beams that double as Daytime Running Light: Likely.With high beams that double as Daytime Running Light: Likely. When the vehicle is late model American (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ford, GM): Likely.