How often have you set up your campsite, unrolled the awning, and discovered that the shade you had mid-morning, is gone mid-afternoon? That’s why Front Runner created the movable awning arm. It swings out, holding the awning, giving more precise control over blocking the sun.
- This Front Runner Slimline II Rack accessory allows you to move a Front Runner Easy-Out Awning as the sun changes position -- providing the maximum amount of shade at all times during the day.
- The arm can be fitted to either the left or right rear corner of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.*
- Compatible with the 1.4m, 2m, or 2.5m sized Front Runner Easy-Out Awnings.
- The awning can be positioned and opened at any angle between the side and the rear of the vehicle and secured using supplied guy lines.
- The movable arm has two (2) locking pins to allow securing the arm in windy weather to either the side of the vehicle to the rear.
- Easy-Out Awnings mount directly to the arm.
- Compatible with other retractable awnings brands, but drilling may be required to mount the awning track.
- Supports awnings up to 12kg (26.5lbs).
- SKU: RRAC080
- This awning arm only works on racks 1358mm (53.5") L x 1255mm (49.4") W and larger. It will not work when Expedition Rails are installed in the same location as the Moveable Awning Arm.
- Movable awning arm
- Installation hardware
- Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel