The Overland Vehicle System Utility Shovel is manufactured with a glass-filled nylon reinforced handle with a locking collar that offers exceptional grip. Our spades are produced with #50 Boron Steel which is stronger and lighter than regular carbon steel shovels.
The lightweight 7075 aluminum shaft is lighter and stronger and won't corrode. The Serrated Edge is designed for abuse and can be used for sawing or whacking brushes. Its compact design provides an Overall Length 22.75-Inch when extended and when Collapsed is 9.25 inches.
On the business end; the Spade is 6.1-inch x 8.25-inch with Roll Edge On the Rear and Side For Added Strength.
- Adjustable Spade with Two Positions to Dig or Trench From
- Two-Stage Black Powder Coat that won’t corrode or rust
- Overall Length 22.75-Inch
- Collapsed 9.25 inch
- Spade 8.25-inch x 6.1-inch with Roll Edge on Rear and Side For Added Strength
- Nylon Reinforced Carrying Case
- Functions as an entrenching tool, trail recovery tool, or hunting tool