Put 5-Watts of GMRS power in your vehicle or build out your own GMRS base station with the Midland MICROMOBILE® GMRS two-way radio. This radio boasts double the range of traditional handheld GMRS two-way radios (walkie talkies). It is easily mounted in most vehicles with a DC adapter and communicates with all GMRS radios. Now featuring a gunmetal faceplate and NOAA weather alert channels.
Compatible with Midland FRS/GMRS walkie talkies.
- Full 5W Radio + External Magnetic Mount Antenna for extended range
- 15 High and Low Power (GMRS) Channels *FCC License Required
- 142 Privacy Codes to block other conversations
- Radio Dimensions: .85" x 4" x 3.25"
- Channel Scan (to monitor radio activity) with Controlled Frequency Synthesizer
- High-Grade Microphone
- Silent Operation when beeps/tones are not desired
- Flip-Frame Detachable Mount to install on or under dash; also allows slide-out removal of radio while bracket remains mounted
- High Contrast (backlit) LCD for daylight or night use
- 12 V Car Power DC adapter (included)
- Midland MICROMOBILE™ MXT105 also provides other features, including: Auto-Squelch, Monitor Mode, NOAA weather channels, Keypad Lock, Keystroke Tones, External Speaker Jack, and Digital Volume controls.
- Compatible with Midland FRS/GMRS radios
- 10 NOAA weather channels with weather scan
- GMRS License Required
What's in the box:
- MXT105 MicroMobile 2-Way Radio
- Mount with Hardware
- Magnetic Mount Antenna with 6 Meter Cable
- Microphone Holder
- 12V Power Cord with DC Power Adapter
- Owner's Manual