The Nomad 10 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines. Redesigned for a more seamless solar charging experience, the Nomad 10 features a built-in Flip dock and adjustable kickstand that clicks and locks into place for added stability. Integrated USB port charges phones, power banks, and other small devices.
- Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
- Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
- Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
What can it charge?
- Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution. The Nomad 10 is ideal for recharging devices like:
- Power banks.
- Fitness trackers.
- Lighthouse lanterns.
- Small USB devices.
- Flip 12: 2.5-5 hours.
- Flip 24: 4-8 hours.
- Flip 36: 6-12 hours.
- Venture 35: 4.5-9 hours.
- Venture 75: 11-22 hours.
- Sherpa 100PD: 15-30 hours.
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max).
- Product SKU: 11900
- Weight: 1.12 lbs. (0.51 kg).
- Dimensions (unfolded): 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75 in (24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm).
- Dimensions (folded): 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25 in (24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm).
- Warranty: 2 years
- UPC: 847974007648
- Rated power: 10W
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 6-7V
- Cell type: Monocrystalline.
In the box:
- Nomad 10 Solar Panel.