Nomadic 180 Awning enclosure to protect you from Wind, Rain, Sun, and Extreme Weather conditions. Completely zips in and extends your Nomadic 180 Awning to the ultimate shelter. Set up is quick and comes with a travel bag for easy stowing.
When you’re looking for a quick deploying one-man operation awning that gives you 88 square feet of shelter you came to the right place. Unlike other awnings, our Nomadic 180 requires no poles to set it up because of the pair of reinforced oversize hinges and heavy-duty rafters.
Our covers are manufactured out of 280G poly cotton ripstop material that has heat-sealed seams which ensure you’re not going to see any leaks through seams regardless of the size of rain you’re dealing with. If you see the weather changing or something stronger than a breeze turns up, you can deploy the three pivoting aluminum poles and adjust to your desired height with a quick-lock system in seconds.
When it's time to lock down base camp for serious weather, deploy the poles, secure the stakes with the supplied para-cord, and put up the optional enclosure shelter and you are ready to take on some of the most severe storms. When it's time to stow your Nomadic 270 away it takes minutes to break down and secures nicely in 1000g PVC cover.
- 88 Square Feet of Freestanding Covered Shelter
- 600D Poly Cotton Rip-Stop Cover
- Boxed Aluminum Rafters
- Pivoting Aluminum Adjustable Poles
- Tie Down Points for Securing Poles and Water Run-Off
- 1000G PVC Travel Cover
- 10 Lb Zipper
- Ballistic Nylon Tie Downs With S Connects and Buckle
- Shock Cord With Retention
- Zippers To Secure Enclosed Shelter
- Heavy Duty Oversized Stakes
- 180 Degree Awning With 4 Built-In Aluminum Rafters
- 3 Pivoting and Telescoping Aluminum Poles + 2 Telescoping Aluminum Poles
- 4 Sets of Shock Cord
- 4 Heavy Duty Stakes
- Travel Cover
- 3 Heavy Duty Mounting Brackets and Hardware
- Nylon Reinforced Tie Down Kit
- Opened: 240 x 78.5 Inch
- Closed: 88 x 7 x 6 Inch
Fitment: Anything with a factory or aftermarket roof rack. Please confirm rack weight capacity prior if you're unsure.
Opened: 240" x 78.5" Closed: 88” x 7” x 6”
Installation: Will accommodate most factory and aftermarket racks.
Warranty: Four Year Limited Warranty