Lead time: 10 weeks.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- The bumper is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 135lbs without bull bar, 140lbs with mid-height bull bar, 150lbs with full height bull bar, 155lbs with full height bull bar, and headlight hoops.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights are not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper requires cutting the original plastic bumper cover to install.
- Installing this bumper also requires removing the original steel power steering cooler lines and replacing them with the power steering cooler kit we provide with the bumper. Installation of the cooler kit is straightforward and does not require draining the power steering system. Replacing the power steering lines provides more room for the winch and also removes the low hanging “U-shaped” portion of the lines near where the bumper bolts to the frame so that the lines are not exposed to obstacles and debris.
- Ships bare steel, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.