- 2003-2009 4Runner Sport.
- 2003-2008 Lexus GX470.
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved initial brake response (bite).
- Improved brake modulation particularly during emergency stops.
- Improved resistance to rotor distortion (warping) and cracking at high temperatures.
- 2 x Standard diameter slotted rotors for your 4WD or truck.
- An axle set of matched PB05 high-performance brake pads.
- Fits as per a standard rotor and pad change, using the vehicle’s original calipers
- Rotors are cast from a proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy.
- Rotors are machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- All Powerbrake rotors feature our MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Proprietary black disc surface coating ensures quicker bed-in and max brake performance.
- Spiral slots on the rotor fiction surface clear friction gasses, debris and water.
- Matched high friction PB05 brake pads take the guesswork out of pad selection.
The PB05 brake pad compound is in our opinion the very best brake pad compound on the world market for 4WD trucks and overland vehicles. This ultra-high performance friction material offers a large step up in performance and fade resistance over the OEM and other aftermarket pad manufacturers.
Stopping power, pedal feel and modulation are simply unmatched. PB05 brake pads will also give good mileage and have been formulated & tested to work with our D-Line rotors.