Combining the power of the switch-pros module with the organization of Blue Sea systems gives you everything you need to organize and maintain your electrical system like a professional.
Take all the guess work out of wiring in a new accessory. The Switch-Pros PowerTray employs a dedicated grounding busbar and an isolated-circuit terminal block to make wiring up new products a breeze. No more fiddling around with excess wires or scrambling to find a place to ground your accessories’ negative wire. We've been there and done that and have learned from our struggles.
Now with the Switch-Pros PowerTray system installed, wiring in a new accessory (like a light bar or fridge outlet) is as easy as taking the positive and negative wires from your new accessory and running them up through the center wire slot and crimping on two small ring terminals. Then simply attach the positive wire to one of the isolated circuits on the Blue Seas Terminal Block and the negative wire to the common ground of the Blue Seas Busbar. That's it, you're done!
The ARB/Switch-Pros PowerTray also features a slim Blue Sea 8 circuit fuse block which gives you the added ability to wire in accessories that would be inconvenient to power though a Switch-Pros. For example, under hood lights and cargo lights can now have an external switch located right where you want it, no more running back into the cab to turn them on. Having an addition fuse block is also great for accessories that use the vehicles own internal system to activate. For example, aftermarket HID headlights, aftermarket Horns, front/rear mount cameras, etc.
This product is for the ARB/Switch-Pros PowerTray Mounting Platform, Support Leg, and mounting hardware.
It does not include the Switch-Pros, Blue Sea accessories, Power/Ground Cables, terminals/fuses etc.
- 1/8th Inch 5052 Aircraft Aluminum - Possibly a little overkill to use for mounting electrical accessories that tend to weigh in the ounces, not pounds. But with a weight coming in at 3X lighter than steel and corrosion resistance far superior to even stainless steel, aluminum is the clear choice for weathering the harsh conditions we put our vehicles though.
- Waterjet manufacturing - Guarantees precise cuts with an accuracy of ±0.003", which is why it is used globally in many industries for intricate designs and jobs which require high tolerances.
- Chamfered edges - This is the only step where we cut corners (hehe). To avoid sharp edges we chamfer all jagged edges and corners by hand with a specialized high-speed router bit. So you don't have to worry about cutting your hands or scratching your vehicles paint during installation. Also with a 45° chamfer on the edges you minimize the risk of vibration wearing though the protective sleeving on cables and wires which would short out the circuit.
- Perfect fit - Don't sacrifice access to your factory fuse block with other mounts! Each PowerTray is designed around your factory components.
- Unparalleled stability - Utilizing three points of contact, you can be sure that your valuable electronics are safe and supported by including an additional support leg that secures the far-side of the tray to the lower inner fender.
- High Quality JIS Class 10.9 Steel Hardware - Your entire Toyota is built with JIS (Japanese industrial standard) hardware so why should your aftermarket parts be any different.
- Power Made Easy - Delivered right to your door with step-by-step installation instructions.
This PowerTray will fit the following vehicles:
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014 with automatic transmission.
- Unfortunately manual transmission FJ's have a clutch fluid reservoir mounted in the same location the PowerTray is designed to install. So if your FJ has a manual transmission then shoot us an email with pictures of the reservoir and please include vehicle info like year, make, and model so we can go over options for relocating the reservoir.
- Note: FJ cruiser's with the rear 400w inverter may have a small relay box bolted to the fender that will need trimmed.
- Toyota 5th Gen 4Runner 2009-Current.
- Note: 2020+ 4Runners have an additional relay/fuse box located on the fender that will need to be relocated closer to the cab of the vehicle in order to install this PowerTray.
- Lexus GX470 2002-2009 and GX460 2010-Current.
- Note: These vehicles may have a plastic vanity cover that will need to be removed and discarded. But nothing should actually hinder installation.