Use your OEM key fob to start your engine! This plug & play kit takes 30 minutes to install and it will save you from those hot summers and cold winters. Also available with a smartphone module, a yearly fee of $39.99.
What is an N2 remote start and how do I install it? We are glad you asked. Check out this great write-up by Trail4runner.com!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED.
- 100% Plug & Play (if you have an SOS button in your roof console), or 99.9% Plug & Play (Only one wire to cut for vehicles WITHOUT an SOS button).
- Printed color instructions included.
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed.
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits.
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module.
- 2020-2023 Toyota 4Runner.
- Push Button Start Ignition.
- Automatic Transmission.
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on the factory key FOB.
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while the engine is on.
- Parking Lights will illuminate.
- Run Time is 15 minutes.
- All doors and hood must be closed.
- The remote start will turn off when any door is opened.