Lead time: 4 weeks (estimate).
One of the first and biggest investments on your truck would have to be rock sliders. Our rock sliders are made of .188" square tubing and DOM tubing, the best you can get. Protect your rocker panels and doors from boulders and obstacles on the trail and around town from door dings and shopping carts. Our rock sliders are all angled at 10 degrees for maximum protection and use as a step, and this degree is the perfect angle.
*Available in raw only.
- Extremely stout rock sliders can be lifted with a hi-lift jack at any point.
- Integrated kick-out pushes your truck rear out from rocks, which prevents tires from catching and protects your door.
- Protects against door dings.
- CAD-designed mounting plate mounts utilize the strongest OEM pickup points on the frame. Absolutely NO drilling is required.
- Constructed from 1.75" .120 DOM Tubing, 3/16" frame mounting plates, and .188" square tubing.
- Large reinforcement gussets are welded to each leg for increased rigidity.
- Kick-out step plate comes standard, fully welded, and works great as a step to reach into roof racks or the truck bed.
- Includes grade 8 mounting hardware.
- 100% bolt-on.
- Made in the USA.