Lead time: 3-6 weeks.
The all new RCI 4Runner Roof Rack is our top of the line rack system designed specifically for the 2010-Present 4Runners. This rack features laser cut and CNC machined aluminum components for an overall light weight, high capacity rack, that requires NO drilling or modification of any kind. Adjustable and removable extruded “T-Slot” cross-bars allow unlimited flexibility for mounting accessories.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift jacks, rooftop tents, shower systems, MaxTrax, quick-fist, RotoPax, spare tire, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc.
- The heavy-duty design will easily support rooftop tents and heavy gear.
- 1/4″ 5052 aluminum laser cut side panels, 1″x 2″ black anodized T-slot cross-bars, 1/8″ 5052 front, and rear fairings.
- T-Slot comes machined to accept nut plates to simplify installation of accessories without ever having to remove bars to install t-slot nuts.
- Front wind fairing matches the contour of the roof and windshield for a superior fit and finish and improved aerodynamics.
- Includes rubber trim and all necessary hardware for installation.
- Built inside panel slots allow unlimited options for adding accessories such as handles, side lighting, awning mounts, and more.
- Entirely bolt-on design utilizes existing roof rack mounting holes and rubber load bearing pads at front of the rack.
- The rack is only 3″ above the highest point of the truck (not including the antenna).
- Does NOT require the removal or alteration of the roof antenna.
- Industry-standard T-slot cross-bars are compatible with hundreds of accessories
- Heavy-duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish.
- Includes black stainless steel hardware, and trim. We don’t charge extra for high-quality hardware.
- Easy bolt-together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install.
- All hardware and installation instructions provided.
- Weighs approximately 54 lbs.