Lead time: Steel skids & catalytic guards: 2-4 weeks. Aluminum skids: 4-6 weeks.
Provide the maximum protection for your Tacoma with a skid plate package deal by RCI Offroad!
Package includes three core skid plates:
- Transfer-case(with crossmember).
Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect all 2005-Present Tacoma, with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes engine, transmission, and transfer case skid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case.
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates.
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance.
- Built-in oil drain holes allow easy access and the ability to change oil without removal of the plate.
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles.
- Black powder coat standard on steel skid plates for a rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish.
- Features our latest and strongest transmission skid plate design.
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members are made of 3/16″ steel and powder-coated black, even on aluminum options. This is necessary for the maximum structural integrity of the skid plate.
- Easy DIY installation.
- Hardware included.
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required.
Fits Access cab and Double cab 4×4 models only - does not fit 2wd models.