LEAD TIME: 1-3 WEEKS (DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY). LARGE ORDERS OF MULTIPLE ITEMS WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME, SINGLE SKID PLATES USUALLY SHIP WITHIN A WEEK. ALUMINUM SKID PLATES ARE TAKING SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN THE STATED LEAD TIME. MOST STEEL SKID PLATES ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING SAME/NEXT DAY.
Complete the underbody protection of your 2005 to present Tacoma with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2005-Present Tacomas with premium quality, fit, and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer case (this means the impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy-duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder-coated steel cross-member
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/aluminum and powder coat steel/aluminum)
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required.
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE FOR THIS PRODUCT. IF YOU WANT TO PICK-UP LOCALLY, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK-UP DIRECTLY FROM RCI. ADDRESS: 6701 N. FRANKLIN AVE. LOVELAND, CO 80538.