LEAD TIME: STEEL SKIDS: 1-3 WEEKS (DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY). ALUMINUM SKIDS: 2-4 WEEKS. LARGE ORDERS OF MULTIPLE ITEMS WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME, SINGLE SKID PLATES USUALLY SHIP WITHIN A WEEK. ALUMINUM SKID PLATES ARE TAKING SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN STATED LEAD TIME. MOST STEEL SKID PLATES ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING SAME/NEXT DAY.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high-quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 2005 to present Tacomas with premium quality, fit, and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of light-duty OEM skid plates (which do not provide any coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Compatible with OEM TRD PRO aluminum engine skid plate. No modifications are required!
Fits 4×4 4.0L/3.5L Access Cab and Double Cab trucks only.
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR RCI PRODUCTS AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE. IF YOU WANT TO PICK-UP LOCALLY, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK-UP DIRECTLY FROM RCI. ADDRESS: 6701 N. FRANKLIN AVE. LOVELAND, CO 80538.