Lead time: 10 weeks.
- 100% bolt-on design, no drilling or welding required!
- All tube parts are DOM with .120 wall thickness for increased strength and dent resistance.
- Frame mounting plates and gussets are .188 thickness.
- Main slider support legs are welded in at a 45-degree rotation to help prevent the slider from getting hung up on sharp rocks.
- All mounting hardware is grade 10.9 and included with the purchase.
- Dimple died step plates give traction for standing and clean out easily when driving in mud or snow.
- Removable step plates make painting easier and allow for multiple different coating options.
- Welded on step plates is not currently an option.
- Screws are zinc plated steel, Torx, pan head, 10-24 self-threading screws.
- Sliders with step plates weigh 65lbs, without step plates weigh 60 lbs.
- Ships bare steel, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Sliders will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.