The Monoforged Series symbolizes a new generation of off-road wheels, where new streamlined wheel designs are precision machined out of structural 6061-T6 aluminum alloy (commonly used in aerospace), then finished in the latest and greatest painting line technology.
Please note: Price displayed is for FIVE wheels.
Optimization & construction:
- Each design is streamlined for maximum weight savings, such as large chamfers, milled-out pockets, anywhere possible without compromising structural integrity.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet forging, these wheels are lighter and stronger than ever compared to any cast counterpart.
- Guaranteed - better than ever paint quality. These are the best wheels we’ve made to date.
- Flawless precision machining. With the Monoforged series, it’s all about the fine details.
Lighter than ever:
- About 15-20% lighter than their cast counterparts in the same model & size.
- The -S in a 17x8.5 +0 offset is just right under 20 lbs (that’s designed to a 2500 load rating standard) - This could be the lightest off-road wheel currently on the market.
- Engineered to a load rating of 2500 lbs per wheel. Enough to support any loaded ½ truck in the roughest conditions.
- Now with deeper holes with more (50%) more thread engagement on the -H hybrid series. 25 tapped holes with a M8x1.25 thread pitch.
- Billet CNC aluminum center caps are included as standard option
- Compatible with our ET lug nuts for maximum thread engagement to wheel studs. Great especially since Toyotas are notorious for having short wheel studs.
- Size: 17x8.5
- Bolt pattern: 6x5.5/6x139.7
- Center bore: 106.1 mm (hub-centric for Toyota trucks and GX).
- Load rating: 2500 lbs.
- Weight of +0 is: ~19.85 lbs.
- Backspacing for +0 is 4.75", -12 is 4.28", -25 is 3.77"
- Includes billet aluminum center caps.
- Compatible with TPMS.
- Not compatible with OEM lug nuts. Conical lug nuts will need to be purchased to install wheels.
- Deep stepped lip.
- Forged construction makes the wheels about 15-20% lighter, but stronger, than regular cast wheels.
- Made from forged 6061-T aircraft grade aluminum.
- Billet aluminum CNC machined caps are included for all wheels.
- Superior paint finish.
- Flawless precision machining.
- Refined larger chamfers lighten weight and disperse laterals better in FEA testing.
- For those looking for maximum weight efficiency, the -S model is another 20% lighter than the -H in the same model/offset (ex: 20lbs vs 24lbs).
- 6x5.5: Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, Tundra (22+), Lexus GX470.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the RRW RS4-S Monoforged wheels are subject to a $25 per wheel transport fee.