SDHQ'S Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade kit is designed to replace your vehicle's OEM battery terminals. No more slicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories.
With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring Our kits were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
- Fits most Toyota, Nissan, and similar style terminals.
- Five additional terminal pads.
- 2 - 3/8" Terminal pads.
- 1 - 5/16” Terminal pad.
- 2 - 1/4" Terminal pads.
- Ability to retain all factory wiring.
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals.
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound.
- Tacomas/Nissans can cut off the negative battery terminal and use provided compression lug or alternately use the Negative Terminal Stud Adapter.
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lug included replacing terminal.
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.
- Tundra (2000-2019).
- Tacoma (1995-2019).
- 4Runner (1996-2019).
- FJ (2007-2014).
- Lexus GX460 (2010-Current).
- Lexus GX470 (2003-2009).