On the 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma due to the TSS (Toyota Safety Sense) the placement of the sensor will not allow a light bar to be mounted in the lower position of the bracket. If you want to run two ten-inch light bars on the lower section of your this bracket is required.
This bracket is designed to work with our 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma Behind the grille dual LED Light Bar Mount. (P/N: SDHQ-55-1202-G3). This bracket by itself will not support any light bars
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
- Bolts directly to Core Support.
- 1/8” Thick Steel Plate Construction for Durability.
- Ability to run (2) 10” Light Bars behind Toyota Safety Sense Sensors on TRD Pro Models.
- Designed for a TRD Pro with the TSS underneath the emblem on the grille. Fits all trim levels.
- 2019 models may require slight trimming of the lower grille damn.
- Lights are not included in the kit.