Our SDHQ Built Dual Battery kit for the 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma is the most durable dual battery system on the market today. With our kit, there is no need to piece different components to make your dual battery set up to work. We include all the parts you need for a clean direct from the factory quality install. This dual battery kit was 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish.
Benefits of running a dual battery system:
If you are someone who goes or is planning on going on 4x4 camping trips (overlanding), then you will need auxiliary power. A dual battery system is where two separate batteries are working in conjunction with each other. However, each battery has a different purpose. Running a second battery will ensure your Toyota Tacoma has start-up power and that your fridge, lights, and other campsite accessories have constant power.
Vehicle fitment: 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma with ATRAC
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Bolt-on installation, no drilling or trimming required.
- The second battery location provides better weight distribution than systems that put the batteries right next to each other.
- Triangulated mounting positions to provide superior strength (utilizes the firewall, inner fender, and wheel well when mounting).
- Fits batteries with dimensions up to 11 1/4” Wide x 7” Deep x 7 ⅜” Tall (top of the battery, not terminal).
- Powder-coated black for a durable finish.
- Integrated mount for optional Blue Sea Systems ACR
- Recommended using 2 new matching batteries. *Batteries are not included*
- Secondary Battery Tray Kit - SDHQ-55-3001-G3
- SDHQ Dual Battery Wiring Kit - SDHQ-50-3002-U1
- Main Battery Billet Battery Terminals - SDHQ-50-3003-T2
- Main Battery Terminal Protection Kit - SDHQ-02-3003-P2
- Main Battery Billet Hold Down - SDHQ-50-3005-U1
- Secondary Battery Billet Battery Terminals - SDHQ-02-3003-T1
- Blue Sea Systems ACR (automatic charging relay)