Constructed out of CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum. Our SDHQ Built Power Steering Reservoir Kit for the 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner is a direct bolt-in replacement that improves fluid retention and is designed to eliminate fluid aeration/foaming. This kit also features a new baffle design that stops fluid seepage through the vent.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Direct bolt-in replacement
- Increased Power Steering Reservoir Volume
- New baffle design that stops fluid seepage through the vent.
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Reservoir
- Threaded O-ring cap with pressure vent valve
- Improved fluid retention through the vent
- High-End AN Fittings for the superior seal to OEM power steering lines
- Designed to eliminate fluid aeration/foaming
- Includes (1) Quart of Power Steering Fluid
- Optional Filter Kit allows easy inspection and cleaning of filter element