Our SDHQ Built Rock Sliders for the 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra are designed to fit both the Double Cab and Crew Max Toyota Tundra.
Sticking to a well-earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market. These rock sliders are CAD designed and built in-house for a precise fit and finish. Our rock sliders use a unique mounting design, so there is no cutting, welding, or drilling required for install and there are no permanent frame modifications required. All mounting hardware is included with the purchase of your SDHQ Built Sliders.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Fits 2007-2020 Double Cab and Crew Max Short Bed Tundra
- Durable 4130.120” Wall Chromoly Tubing with Gusseted Steel Mounting Plates for Durability
- No Cutting, Drilling, or Welding is Required for Install.
- No Permanent Modification to the Frame is Required
- Unique Mounting Design Made Specifically for the Toyota Tundra
- Just as Strong as a Welded Rock Slider
- Works with Body Mount Chops
- CAD-Designed for a Precise Fit and Finish
- High Strength Grade 8 Hardware Included
- ⅜”-16 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts
- ⅜” grade 8 flat washers
- ⅜” grade 8 lock washers
- 7/16”-14 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts
- 7/16” grade 8 flat washers
- 7/16” grade 8 lock washers
- Loctite packet
- These are the lightest sliders in the market 105lbs. with hardware.
- Raw and Powder Coated Finishes Available
Due to the size of this item SDHQ cannot be held responsible for any damages to the powder-coated finish while in transit. SDHQ recommends shipping this product with a raw finish.
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE SDHQ ROCK SLIDER FOR TUNDRA ARE SUBJECT TO A $300 TRANSPORT FEE AS WE DO NOT CARRY THIS PRODUCT IN STOCK AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE.
SDHQ Rock Sliders Pallet/Freight Shipping - Business Address
The business must have the ability to unload freight shipments, i.e., loading dock, forklift, etc.