These rock sliders have been built to fit all 4Runner configurations with or without KDSS. Sticking to a well-earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market. These rock sliders are CAD-designed and built in-house for a precise fit and finish. Our rock sliders use a unique mounting design that is intended to be a bolt-on design that reaches the entirety of the slider, so there is no cutting, welding, or drilling required for install and there are no permanent frame modifications required. All mounting hardware is included with the purchase of your SDHQ Built Sliders
- Fits 2003-Current 4Runner (4th and 5th Gen 4Runners)
- Durable 4130 .120 wall Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates for durability
- No cutting, drilling, or welding is required to install for 4th or 5th generation 4Runners
- No permanent modification to the frame is required
- Unique mounting design made specifically for the Toyota 4Runner
- The slider is supported at the very front and back to ensure no weak areas
- Just as strong as a welded slider
- Works with body mount chops
- CAD designed for a precise fit and finish
- High strength grade 8 hardware included
- Raw and powder coated finishes available
- 95lbs with hardware
Due to the size of this item, SDHQ cannot be held responsible for any* damages to the powder-coated finish while in transit. SDHQ recommends shipping this product with a raw finish.
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE SDHQ ROCK SLIDERS FOR 4RUNNER ARE SUBJECT TO A $300 TRANSPORT FEE.
SDHQ Rock Sliders Pallet/Freight Shipping - Business Address
The business must have the ability to unload freight shipments, i.e., loading dock, forklift, etc.