Our SDHQ Built Rock Sliders for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is 3D CAD designed and built in-house for a precise fit and finish. Our Sliders are constructed out of 4130 Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market.
Our rock sliders are designed to be bolt-on, that way there is no cutting, welding, or drilling required to install our sliders. All mounting hardware is included with the purchase of your SDHQ Built Sliders
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Fits 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed & Access Cab
- Durable 4130 .120 wall Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates for durability
- No cutting, drilling, or welding required for Install
- No permanent modification to the frame required
- Unique mounting design made specifically for the Toyota Tacoma
- The slider is supported at the very front and back to ensure no weak areas
- As strong as a welded slider
- Works with body mount chops
- CAD-Designed for a precise fit and finish
- High strength Grade 8 Hardware included
- Raw and powder coated finishes are available
- 100lbs with hardware
Due to the size of this item, SDHQ cannot be held responsible for any damages to the powder-coated finish while in transit. SDHQ recommends shipping this product with a raw finish.