Featuring a high-resolution, 10-inch capacitive touchscreen with 16.7 million colors for a full visual experience, HEIGH10® is designed to enhance screen size and infotainment features for drivers of any vehicle. The display and main tuner box offer a modular design, bolstering installation flexibility in space-limited applications––and in some cases, even where no installation dash kit is available.
HEIGH10® features Anti-Glare and Anti-Reflection technology for best outdoor visibility. Personalize your display with customizable RGB illumination to match factory illumination, or create your own.
- Gain total access to your smartphone's music and navigation capabilities.
- Apple CarPlay®.
- Google Android Auto™.
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with Replay.
- Built-in MicroSD card slot for (optional) iGO.
- AM/FM radio with PTY.
- 2 USB rear inputs, 1.5-Amp output.
- Hands-free Bluetooth® 4.2
- A2DP with aptX™ (for hands-free calling and music streaming).
- HEIGH10’s sonic capabilities allow for a versatile and more detailed sound experience.
- High-power 4 x 50w peak built-in amplifier.
- 4V, 6ch RCA audio outputs with subwoofer control.
- Toslink (optical) audio output.
- 15-band adjustable graphic EQ with 6 user presets.
- Adjustable Hi-Pass Front/Rear and Lo-Pass subwoofer crossover with 6 user presets.
- Time alignment with 6 user presets.
- In a world where road accidents are commonplace, HEIGH10 can help reduce risk, increase safety and protect your precious cargo.
- 4 camera inputs.
- Selectable via camera mode display.
- Turn signal for blind spot viewing.
- Simply add a rocker switch for trailer or tow viewing.
- Rear camera audio input enables the driver to hear sound from an optional RV camera microphone.
- Optional onboard iGo navigation enhances your ELEV8 or HEIGH10’s driving experience by placing 1000’s of built-in waypoints as well as landscape data at your fingertips. Detailed landmarks, lane guidance & complex road junctions are made easy to navigate from the intuitive easy to use touch panel control.
- No phone reception is required!
- With iGo onboard navigation, you don’t have to rely on your phone for navigation. Out of cell range? No phone data? No problem, the on-board map database doesn’t require a data connection, so whether you are high in the mountains or out in the open desert you can be confident your route guidance is safe and accurate.