Lead time: 2 weeks.
- All ladders & ladder parts come coated in satin black powder coat.
- Ladders are known to be compatible with these roof racks: Sherpa Equipment Co., Frontrunner Slimline, Prinsu Design, SSO, TMT, Echotechne, Toyota TRD Pro, ARB.
- Does require drilling for lower ladder mount (more secure option, increases overall strength, replaces previous clamping strip)
- Main structure and ladder steps made from aluminum.
- Ladder mounting brackets made from steel.
- Optional ladder side steps and RotoPax brackets made from steel.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Main ladder steps made from extruded aluminum T-Slot.
- Rubber tread strips included for a comfortable grippy stepping surface.
- Slotted holes on each side of ladder frame make it easy to bolt on accessories.
- Ladder ships un-assembled.
- All add-ons are made from steel.
- 250lb. static load rating.
- 20lb. dynamic load rating.
Heavy-duty hatch struts are not required for the base ladder by itself. HD struts will be needed if any accessories are added to the ladder.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.