The Brite Box for Toyota 4Runner is a self-contained device that greatly contributes to driving safety on dark roads by improving both the output and coverage of standard vehicle headlights. All vehicles have two distinct beam patterns: low beam for close-range illumination, and high beam for long-range illumination. In most vehicles, when the high beams are activated low beams shut off. The resulting choice of "near" vs "far" illumination compromises safety and comfort because, at maximum, only 54% of the vehicle's lighting potential is being used at any given time. Installing brighter headlight bulbs does little to help because the coverage of the headlights is still compromised. Additionally, if your vehicle has factory fog lights, they too shut off when high beams are engaged. How does one solve the problem?
Enter the Brite Box. Brite Box illuminates the low beams (and fog lights with Fog Light Control models) when the high beams are activated which allows 100% of the lighting potential of the vehicle to be utilized. Brite Box provides an even carpet of light that stretches from near to far. Safety and comfort are improved because the driver can now see a larger portion of the road. The safety benefits and circuitry of Brite Box have been proven in millions of miles of over-the-road testing and are used by law enforcement and transportation companies. Brite Box features easy plug-in installation (in most vehicles) and can usually be installed in 30 minutes or less.
BRITE BOX TYPES & EFFECTS:
- The Brite Box: Keep your Low Beams ON with High Beams.
- The Brite Box with Fog Light Control (FLC): Keep your Low beams AND Fog Lights ON with High Beams.
- The Brite Box Fogster: Keep your Fog Lights ON with High Beams.
Bulbzilla High Output Bulb Transplant Kit (Optional): Increase low beam output by 60-70% and fog light output by 60-70%!
Perfect for dark roads, off-road, and rural areas!
BEFORE BRITE BOX:
- 2003-2020: Fog lights shut off on high beams (low beams stay on with high beams from the factory).
AFTER BRITE BOX:
- The Brite Box Fogster™️ - Keep fog lights on with high beams (low beams stay on with high beams from the factory).
Once installed, Brite Box Fogster™️ is FULLY AUTOMATIC with no switches or controls to operate.
- Brite Box Fogster™️ works only when you turn the high beams on, so you still retain use of your low beam headlights when there is oncoming traffic or following someone.
- NEW! The Brite Box Anytime™️ - Gain full control of your fog lights and turn them on and off with your choice of a switch - +$94.99
Once installed, Brite Box Anytime™️ truly gives you FULL CONTROL of your fog lights and will work with or without headlights on, with or without DRL's on, and with or without high beams.
Please note that Brite Box Anytime™️ must be paired with your choice of switch. Use our blue/red switch option or OEM push switch that fits in your slot to the left or right of your steering wheel column.
SWITCH OPTIONS (REQUIRED FO ANYTIME MODELS):
- No Switch - Fogster™️ models only. Activate the Brite Box using your existing factory operation for high beams.
- With Switch - Available options: Red or Blue LED - +$20.00
- OEM Push Switch - Available options: "Fog Lights" - +$20.00
AFTER INSTALL, LIGHTS WILL FUNCTION AS FOLLOWS:
- Low Beams Only - Only Low Beams will be on.
- Fog Lights Only - Only Fog Lights will be on.
- Low Beams & Fogs - Only Low Beams & Fogs will be on.
- High Beams - Low Beams and/or Fog Lights will be on with High Beams (Vehicle manufacturers default normally turns off the fogs and sometimes low beam when in high beam, but this kit solves that).
The Brite Box can be used with most LED and HID headlight bulbs as long as the headlight bulbs utilized are the same “style” as the factory bulbs (9004, H11, etc). It can also be used with most aftermarket headlights as long as the aftermarket headlights plug directly into your factory harness.
Products are sold for off-road use only. Always check local state laws before installing. The user/installer assumes all liability in using the product.
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS:
BRITE BOX IMPROVES THE OUTPUT & COVERAGE OF YOUR LIGHTS BY KEEPING YOUR LOW BEAMS ON WITH HIGH BEAMS!
- In many vehicles, when you engage high beam headlights, the Low Beams SHUT OFF. You choose between close or long-range illumination, you can never have both. This is less than ideal as parts of the road are always left dark.
BENEFITS OF BRITE BOX:
- Automatically combining the coverage of your low beams and high beams provides an even carpet of light that covers from near to far.
- Night driving becomes safer and more comfortable. We always receive comments related to the reduction of eye fatigue. Brite Box is a must-have addition to your vehicle as it increases safety at a reasonable cost.
- Please note that Brite Box works only when you turn the high beams on, so you still retain use of your low beam headlights when there is oncoming traffic.
- Introduced in 1996, is now used by transportation companies, countless thousands of individual owners, and law enforcement agencies such as the US BORDER PATROL.
EASY DIY INSTALL:
- Installs w/ common hand tools in less than an hour. No wire cutting is required.
WORKS WITH STOCK LIGHTING COMPONENTS:
- Works w/ stock lighting components. The manufacturer suggests using standard halogen bulbs since they last the longest and are most cost-effective.
COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN VEHICLE ELECTRONICS:
- Will not overload vehicle circuits.
- Numerous new car dealers sell and install Brite Box. This speaks volumes about how Brite Box interacts with your vehicle warranty.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Brite Box models are application-specific. Please contact the manufacturer (Aspire Auto Accessories) of the product if unsure of fitment for your specific vehicle.