A sliding truck rack easily moves into any position to accommodate different size loads up to 600 lbs. and works with select tonneau covers.
- Sliding racks adjust to the length of the bed to carry different loads and can easily be removed.
- Ideal rack height (18”) allows for easy truck bed access and sits below cab of truck for improved aerodynamics.
- Easily mount the Thule Xsporter Pro Shift/Mid Accessory Side Bar for additional gear hauling capacity (sold separately).
- WindDiffuser technology disturbs airflow to reduce noise and drag for improved fuel economy.
- Secure different size loads with adjustable aluminum load stops.
- Thule TracRac Base Rails (sold separately) provide drill free installation and attach to the truck stake pockets.
- No cutting or drilling and only limited assembly.
- Accommodates a variety of Thule accessories.
- Theft resistant system locks rack to base rail (locking knobs included).
- Durable, corrosion resistant aluminum construction.
- Length (in): 71
- Width (in): 16
- Height (in): 16
- Model number: 500010
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE THULE TEPUI XSPORTER PRO SHIFT OVERHEAD RACK IS SUBJECT TO A $50 TRANSPORT FEE.