The Thule OutLand can be used in conjunction with a rooftop tent, cargo box, or other rooftop accessories. To make installation and setup as easy as possible, the awning comes with an adapter kit and is ready to mount to Thule and other aftermarket roof racks.
The Thule OutLand is easy to use and stows into a lightweight, sleek aluminum case to stay protected from the elements when not in use. When fully extended, the Thule OutLand projects 8 feet out, and is available in lengths of 6.2, 7.5, and 8.2 feet.
- Durable and lightweight aluminum case awning with high strength fabric.
- Push-button operation allows for easy, one person setup.
- User-friendly Quick Lock system helps you quickly setup and adjust the support legs to the correct height.
- Exclusive tensioning system with pump buckle technology for perfect fabric tension.
- Integrated, telescopic legs store conveniently inside lead rail and set up quickly with options to stake into the ground.
- Versatile lead rail allows for quick attachment of awning accessories and panels.
- Includes locking adapter kit for mounting to Thule and aftermarket roof racks.
- Awning operating system: Manual
- Awning cassette color: Anthracite
- Length: 6.2 ft. / 7.5 ft. / 8.2 ft.
- Projection: 8 ft.
- Max leg height: 6.3 ft. / 7.6 ft. / 7.6 ft.
- Weight: 26 lbs. / 30 lbs. / 32 lbs.
- Model number: 320010 / 320011 / 320012