Thule T2 Pro XTR has loads of features that make it easy to attach, use, remove, and store. From the tool-free AutoAttach system to the integrated wheels that help maneuver the rack to and from the vehicle, each detail has been carefully engineered, allowing you to focus on getting out and enjoying the ride.
At the state-of-the-art Thule Test Center, they put the Thule T2 Pro XTR through the most demanding tests on the market. After using the specially designed test equipment to simulate the rack driving around the world twice, then expose it to extreme heat, cold, and real-world road tests to ensure Thule delivers the most durable rack out there.
- No frame contact.
- Integrated wheels help transport the rack to and from the vehicle.
- Tool-free AutoAttach system makes it quick and easy to install and remove the rack.
- Versatile design fits nearly all bikes, including e-bikes up to 60 lbs.
- HitchSwitch lever tilts up when not in use or tilts down for rear vehicle access without removing the rack.
- Integrated cable lock and lock knobs lock bikes to the rack and the rack to the receiver hitch.
- Adjustable spacing allows you to mount two bikes without interference.
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels and up to 5” tires, ideal for road, mountain, fat-tire, and e-bikes.
- Available for both 2" & 1.25" hitch sizes.
- Add two more bikes using the Thule T2 Pro XT add-on (sold separately).
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 120 lbs.
- Max bike weight: 60 lbs.
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 54 x 43 x 15 in
- Folded dimensions: 54.7 x 22.5 x 33.8 in
- Weight: 52.04 lbs.
- Max tire width: 5 in
- Max wheel size (diameter): 29 in
- Max wheelbase: 1270 mm
- Distance between bikes: 12.5 in
- Carbon frame compatible: Yes
- Tilt function (with bikes): Yes
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Bike lock included: Yes
- Receiver lock included: Yes
- Color: Black
- Model number: 9034XTR
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE THULE TEPUI T2 PRO XTR 2 IS SUBJECT TO A $50 TRANSPORT FEE.