Wider suspension increases the amount of wheel travel you cycle and allows you to maintain traction in rougher terrain. A wider track width will improve the vehicles cornering stability on and off-road.
Long travel systems offer better ride quality than stock length kits while adding component strength to any off-road adventure. Maximize off road performance and tuneability. Customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain with dual shock capability.
- Chromoly upper and lower control arms are extended to increase the track width 2.5" per side and bolt to the factory control arm mounting locations.
- 14.5" of wheel travel with 4WD.
- Upper and lower ball joints are upgraded to 1" uniballs for additional strength and wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & race for superior corrosion resistance and component strength. A military grade PTFE woven fabric liner surrounds the uniball which helps prevent noise.
- Upper and lower control arms utilize urethane bushings which greatly reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings. Providing a tighter off road feel and trail handling. All pivots include zerk fittings for easy lubrication maintenance.
- Billet CNC machined uniball cups integrate into the lower arm providing increased LCA strength and factory turning radius.
- Lower arms are internally gusseted, fully boxed and include dual shock tabs.
- TC boxed lower arms feature sway bar mounting tabs to retain the factory sway bar for better high speed cornering stability. TC sway bar link #87250 is required to retain the sway bar system- sold separately.
- Secondary shock tabs are included to allow a TC specific external bypass shock to be installed for additional dampening control. Maximize tunability and performance. Customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain.
- TC specific long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location.
- Adjustable limit strap clevises are supplied to properly limit suspension droop wheel travel and allow necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap. Straps will stretch over time.
- Kit includes: DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines that do not expand. TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers. Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- TC custom 4WD extended axles are machined from 4340 and insert into the factory inner and outer CV joints to retain 4WD - sold separately.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
Wheel & tire:
- 17" Wheel: 17" x 8.5" | 5.7" backspace - Tire: 285/75R17