- Extended 4130 chromoly upper and lower control arms increase track width 2" per side and bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 11.5" of wheel travel with 4WD.
- Upper and lower ball joints are upgraded to 1" uniballs for additional strength and wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & race for superior corrosion resistance and component strength. A military grade PTFE woven fabric liner surrounds the uniball which helps prevent noise.
- Upper and lower control arms utilize urethane bushings which greatly reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings. Providing a tighter off road feel and trail handling. All pivots include zerk fittings for easy lubrication maintenance.
- Expedition Series Billet CNC machined uniball cups integrate into the boxed lower arm providing increased strength and factory turning radius.
- Lower arms are internally gusseted, fully boxed and include dual shock tabs. Integrated steering stop tabs retain the factory turning angle with no modification necessary to the OEM ball joint cradles.
- 2" more ground clearance than the Standard Series kit.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- Dual shock tabs are included to allow a TC specific external bypass shock to be installed for additional dampening control. Maximize tunability and performance. Customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain.
- Adjustable limit strap clevises are supplied to properly limit suspension droop wheel travel and allow necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap. Straps will stretch over time.
- Kit includes: DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines that do not expand. TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers. Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- TC custom 4WD extended axles are machined from 4340 and reuse factory inner and outer CV joints to retain 4WD - sold separately.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location.
- Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.