Wider suspension increases the amount of wheel travel you cycle and allows you to maintain traction in rougher terrain. A wider track width will improve the vehicles cornering stability on and off-road.
2" long travel kits are the best option for those looking to go long travel while potentially retaining stock fenders.
Maximize tuneability and customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain with dual shocks. Long travel systems offer better ride quality, component strength and maximum performance for any off-road adventure.
- Extended upper and lower control arms increase track width 2" per side and bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 11.5" of wheel travel with 4WD.
- Upper and lower ball joints are upgraded to 1" uniballs for additional strength and wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & race for superior corrosion resistance and component strength. A military grade PTFE woven fabric liner surrounds the uniball which helps prevent noise.
- Upper and lower control arms utilize urethane bushings which greatly reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings. Providing a tighter off road feel and trail handling. All pivots include zerk fittings for easy lubrication maintenance.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms.
- Fully boxed and internally gusseted mild steel lower control arms integrate a billet end to bolt on a machined 1" uniball adapter.
- Lower uniball adapters bolt to the lower control arms and the knuckles. The adapters are CNC machined from billet steel. Shortened factory hardware is included for ease of installation.
- Dual shock tabs are included to allow a TC specific external bypass shock to be installed for additional dampening control. Maximize tunability and performance. Customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- Adjustable limit strap clevises are supplied to properly limit suspension droop wheel travel and allow necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap. Straps will stretch over time.
- Kit includes: DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines that do not expand. TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers. Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- TC custom 4WD extended axles are machined from 4340 and reuse factory inner and outer CV joints to retain 4WD - sold separately.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location.
- Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
Wheel & tire:
- 17" Wheel: 17" x 8.5" | 4.75" backspace - Tire: 285/70R17