- Extended upper and lower control arms increase track width 2" per side and bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- 11.5" of wheel travel with 4WD.
- Upper and lower ball joints are upgraded to 1" uniballs for additional strength and wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS 1" I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & race for superior corrosion resistance and component strength. A military grade PTFE woven fabric liner surrounds the uniball which helps prevent noise.
- Upper and lower control arms utilize urethane bushings which greatly reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings. Providing a tighter off road feel and trail handling. All pivots include zerk fittings for easy lubrication maintenance.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms.
- Fully boxed and internally gusseted mild steel lower control arms integrate a billet end to bolt on a machined 1" uniball adapter.
- Lower uniball adapters bolt to the lower control arms and the knuckles. The adapters are CNC machined from billet steel. Shortened factory hardware is included for ease of installation.
- Dual shock tabs are included to allow a TC specific external bypass shock to be installed for additional dampening control. Maximize tunability and performance. Customize your ride quality for added vehicle weight and specific terrain.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
- Adjustable limit strap clevises are supplied to properly limit suspension droop wheel travel and allow necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap. Straps will stretch over time.
- Kit includes: DOT approved stainless steel braided brake lines that do not expand. TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers. Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- TC custom 4WD extended axles are machined from 4340 and reuse factory inner and outer CV joints to retain 4WD - sold separately.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- TC specific 2.5" long travel coil over shocks bolt to the factory coil bucket location.
- Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.