- Light weight. Maximum ground clearance. Fully rebuildable. Bolt on.
- Pocket added at the coilover shock tabs maximizes clearance allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used - up to 3.0". Will work with all brands of aftermarket shocks.
- Billet CNC machined uniball cup houses a 1'' 100% stainless steel uniball that upgrades the factory ball joints for greater articulation and strength.
- Integrated steering stop tabs retain factory turning angles.
- Urethane pivot bushings reduce deflection compared to a rubber bushing offering a tigher steering feel. Zerk fittings allow for easy maintenance.
- 4130 chromly laser cut plates are fully boxed and include internal gussets.
- Stock length replacement lower A-arm - SINGLE SHOCK ONLY.
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat.
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.