CURRENT LEAD TIME: STEEL SKIDS: 0-2 WEEKS (DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY). ALUMINUM SKIDS & CATALYTIC GUARDS: 0-2 WEEKS.
Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer case of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit, and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer case (this means the impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Heavy-duty black powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates and available on the aluminum version
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy-duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder-coated steel cross-member
- Support Cross-member comes is black powder-coated steel on both steel and aluminum skid plate options
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR RCI PRODUCTS AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE. IF YOU WANT TO PICK-UP LOCALLY, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK-UP DIRECTLY FROM RCI. ADDRESS: 6701 N. FRANKLIN AVE. LOVELAND, CO 80538.