Lead time: Steel skids & catalytic guards: 2-4 weeks. Aluminum skids: 4-6 weeks.
Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 5th Generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe.
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer case (this means the impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless).
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles.
- Heavy-duty black powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates and available on the aluminum version.
- Installs in minutes.
- All hardware and installation instructions provided.
- All models include a heavy-duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder-coated steel cross-member.
- Support Cross-member comes is black powder-coated steel on both steel and aluminum skid plate options.
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required.