Time for an upgrade! This halo kit, designed specifically for the 2014 and up Toyota Tundra with standard headlights, includes custom-sized strips that mount on top of the non-functional DRL segment within the headlight, replicating the factory DRL LED found on Premium models. This LED has multiple functions: brilliant amber as DRL, extremely bright white when headlamps are turned on, and flash amber when the turn signal is engaged. It will add a distinct, unique look to your vehicle both day and night!
High output, clean appearance. With our proprietary high-density HD LED technology, these custom-designed LED modules are populated with a high number of LED chips, which are then coated by a diffusing gel, resulting in a perfectly uniform light when turned on. When it's off, the diffusing gel hides the chips, resulting in a clean, OEM appearance.
Pure white color. Assembled in the USA, the modules light in a pure 6000K white color, not a cool blue like cheaper products on the market. And because they use modern high-power amber chips, rather than traditional LEDs, the amber is even brighter than the white!
Constant-current power. To power the modules efficiently, your order includes two custom-designed drivers, which feature transient voltage suppression, reverse protection, and a switching driver for extremely high reliability over time. And here's what really makes this product shine over the competition: with an embedded microcontroller, the drivers utilize multi-stage PWM dimming, to allow for a half-brightness white, for use at night (parking lights), as well as a full-power white, for use as DRL during the day. Finally, the amber is run at even higher power, making the turn signal easily visible in broad daylight!
Professional installation is strongly recommended, as the factory headlights must be opened for installation. The halos must be custom-mounted in position using adhesive or beading wire.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Computer-designed LED halos, for perfect fitment in Toyota Tundra Standard headlamps
- Adds premium look, with pure white and brilliant amber output
- Made in the USA
What's included in the box:
- Two (2) custom-shaped LED halos, left and right
- Two (2) waterproof driver units
- Two (2) input wire pigtails with T-taps
- Installation Guide
- Quantity: Pair (Left and Right Side)
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- These DRL Strips are for models with standard headlights with a non-functional DRL segment
- Note: These boards are not compatible with aftermarket (non-factory) headlamps.
- Application: DRL
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tundra Standard
- Years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): JST Inline Connectors, T-Tap Inputs
- Driver Features: External, Waterproof, Linear Regulated
- Driver Dimensions: 2.5 Inch x 1.38 Inch x 0.88 Inch
- Materials: FR4 PCB