Perfect fitment. The Stealth LED Light Bar Kit for the 2014+ Toyota Tundra from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount either an SS30 Stage Series 30" Light Bar or an SS42 Stage Series 42" Light Bar in the factory lower grille opening. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Choose your look. This kit is available in two different sizes to achieve the look you're after! The 30" kit retains the plastic factory grille for an OEM-like appearance, while the 42" kit fills the entire opening, providing maximum light output.
Designed for performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic "flood" light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or lighting up a worksite.
The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 30" Combo Light Bar features three driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges.
- Direct fitment on 2014+ Toyota Tundra.
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment and OEM-like appearance.
- Highly durable powder-coated steel construction.
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation.
- Plug-and-play wiring harness included to power light bars.
What's included in the box:
- Two (2) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2014+ Toyota Tundra.
- One (1) SS30 30" or SS42 42" Stage Series light bar.
- One (1) heavy-duty single-output relay harness.
- All necessary hardware.
- Installation guide.
- Model: Tundra.
- Years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed).
- Color temp (CCT): 2000k, 6000k.
- Beam angle: Driving, 20°x8°, combo (driving and flood), flood, 80°x50°
- Operating voltage: 9-24V.
- Polarity: Polarity specific.
- Operating temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F).
- LED emitter: Luxeon Z ES.
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT input.
- Materials: Aluminum PCB.
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink.
- Product dimensions (in): 30 in. 11x5x3 (brackets only), 42in: 11x7x3.5 (brackets only).