Get the look and feel of a modern luxury vehicle. Footwell lighting gives a sense of spaciousness and comfort while providing illumination to the darkest areas. Adding light to both driver and passenger footwell areas is easy with a VLEDS Tundra footwell kit!
Dual Output The new PWM dimmer module allows for two output modes depending on the scenario.
- COURTESY MODE: The lights are at full output (200LM per side) when the door is open and fades out with the map and dome light when the door is closed.
- NIGHT MODE: This gives you an adjustable low output light when the door is closed and the parking or headlights are switched on. This drops the output to approximately 10LM on the lowest setting. If you want it brighter simply use the included screwdriver and turn it up to your liking.
Plug-n-Play No splicing or tapping into your factory wires! The stock footwell light socket and our plug-in adapter are used to power the two strip light bars and PWM module. With the included fuse tap and ground harness simply plug the tap into the TAIL fuse location under the dash then plug it into the PWM dimmer. For more detailed instructions see the instructions tab.
5X Brighter The striplight bars are small in size but produce a huge amount of light compared to cheap flexible strip lights that are ten times the size. No plastic or fiberglass parts here! The circuit boards are aluminum metal core PCBs housed in a CNC'd aluminum (not cast) body then finished with a high-quality exterior-grade black anodizing. They not only look amazing but they will last you for years!
Rear add-on kits are also available. See our recommended products below.
- Easy Install: Plug and play wiring with our 74 bulb base adapter. Plugs into the factory footwell bulb socket above the emergency brake
- Aluminum: Beautifully CNC'd all-aluminum body striplight bar with satin black anodized finish
- Driver: Built-in current limiting resistor and diode protects the strip from reversed polarity installation
- Connections: Over-molded 2 pin connectors for easier installation and better reliability
- Mounting: Super-strong 3M double-sided tape and Velcro for mounting
- Proprietary: 21x 3014 chips mounted to on an aluminum PCB that match all VLEDS LED bulbs
- Output: 400LM TOTAL
- Current Draw @ 14.4V: 0.5A
- Operating Voltage: 12-18V
- Light Source: 3014 Proprietary Chip
- Driver Style: Resistors
- 2x BAR_21 LED Bar Light
- 2x LSE VHB Tape for Smooth Surfaces
- 1x VLEDS High/Low PWM Dimmer
- 1x Dimmer LSE Mounting Tape
- 1x PWM Adjustment Screwdriver
- 1x 74 Bulb Base Adapter
- 1x Add a Fuse Tap w/ Ground Harness
- 1x 4 Foot Wire Extension
- 8x Small Zip Ties
Color temperature is primarily a style choice, but the human eye does perceive a whiter light as being brighter. The image below shows a side-by-side comparison of our six choices. 5000K is natural white, 5500K is pure white, and 6000K is white with a tint of blue.
As for the color options, Aqua is a very close match to the backlighting of the buttons and switches. Blue is a deep true blue, and of course, Red is a vibrant rich red. Choosing a color is ultimately it's up to you depending on your lighting goals. The higher Kelvin number DOES NOT mean the light will be brighter, in fact, it is quite the opposite. The higher the Kelvin the lower the output.
It's nearly impossible to get an EXACT match in color temperature because of variations in the manufacturing of LED products. The only way to make sure that you get a perfect match between products is to purchase all your LEDs from us as we have the highest standards in color temperature accuracy.