Micro Extreme The ultimate LED headlight is here! If you're looking for the brightest headlights available then look no further. With it's 12 LED chips and high-output driver the Extreme is capable of producing output equal to a 55W HID system. Due to the extreme intensity we recommend using them in projector housings or high beam applications only. They are NOT recommended for use in open reflector housings.
Choices The market is flooded with sub-par product and it's hard to know what to buy. The looming questions, will it fit? Is it bright enough? Is the color going to be right? The Micro Evolution Extreme answers YES to all of the above! It's really the perfect choice for the person wanting the ultimate in high performance lighting.
Fitment The Micro Extreme is the new highest output LED replacement of it's kind ensuring both a perfect fit as well as superior performance. Installation is simple with its plug and play design, and super small in-line driver. The bulb can also be indexed for that perfect beam pattern with its clever multi-position collar design.
Efficient Perfect thermal management is achieved by utilizing both a copper heat pipe inside a 6063 aluminum shell. Heat dissipation is managed using an enclosed waterproof high-speed turbo fan.
Not for use in high/low beam DRL applications that operate at less than 8V.
- Output: 4500LM actual output (per bulb) 30% increase from Evolution
- Indexing: LED direction is adjustable for optimal output in a variety of housings
- Color temp: Available in 5000K or 6000K color temperature
- Housing type: Projector or reflector high beam
- Molded plug: Fits perfectly into factory connectors
- Driver: 8-32V constant current driver
- Voltage: 8V minimum operating voltage
- Waterproof: Driver and connectors level IP68
- Lifespan: More than 30,000 hrs. in 25°C ambient
- SOLD AS PAIR
- Base number: 9005
- Series: Micro Extreme
- Output: 4500LM
- Current draw @ 14.4V: 2.6A
- Operating voltage: 8-18V
- Light source: SS Y19
- Chip quantity: 12
- Dimensions: 35mm diameter
- Contact material: Nickel plated
- Compatible bases: 9005, HB3, H10, 9145, 9140, 9155
- Some housings with dust caps do not have enough clearance. These rubber housing caps allow the stock housings to stay waterproof while providing adequate airflow for the high-speed fan.
- These may be required for headlight and fog light applications on vehicles with CANBUS, PWM, or bulb out warning systems to prevent flickering or error messages when LEDs are installed. Simply installs between the factory connector and the Micro LED bulb. Sold separately.
- K and 6K color temperatures are most suitable for roadway use and provide ideal conditions for the human eye: Drivers enjoy greater contrast and tire less quickly. Along with their high level of efficiency, LED headlights also offer significant benefits in terms of safety and comfort. 6K light resembles daylight and hardly causes any eye fatigue – especially in the dark and in the case of adverse weather conditions. In addition, LED headlights offer a longer visual range than xenon headlights.
- Because both 5K and 6K perform extremely well it ultimately comes down to personal preference. 6K offers a more luxurious or high-end look whereas 5K a more OE factory look. 5K is pure white (best match to factory LED parking and DRL lights), and 6K is white with a tint of blue.