Get the look and feel of a modern luxury vehicle. Footwell lighting gives a sense of spaciousness and comfort while providing illumination to the darkest areas. Adding light to both the rear driver and passenger footwell areas is easy with a VLEDS rear footwell kit!
IMPORTANT! Requires a VLEDS front footwell kit. See recommended products below.
- Aluminum: Beautifully CNC'd all-aluminum body striplight bar with satin black anodized finish
- Driver: Built-in current limiting resistor and diode protects the strip from reversed polarity installation
- Connections: Over-molded 2 pin connectors for easier installation and better reliability
- Mounting: Super-strong 3M double-sided tape and Velcro for mounting
- Proprietary: 21x 3014 chips mounted to on an aluminum PCB that match all VLEDS LED bulbs
- Output: 400LM Total
- Current Draw @ 14.4V: 0.5A
- Operating Voltage: 12-18V
- Light Source: 3014 Proprietary Chip
- Driver Style: Resistors
- 2x BAR_21 LED Bar Lights
- 2x LSE VHB Tape for Leather Seats
- 2x BAR_21 Velcro Tape for Cloth Seats
- 2x 8 Foot Wire Extensions
- 4x Small Zip Ties
Color temperature is primarily a style choice, but the human eye does perceive a whiter light as being brighter. The image below shows a side-by-side comparison of our six choices. 5000K is natural white, 5500K is pure white, and 6000K is white with a tint of blue.
As for the color options, Aqua is a very close match to the backlighting of the buttons and switches. Blue is a deep true blue, and of course, Red is a vibrant rich red. Choosing a color is ultimately it's up to you depending on your lighting goals. The higher Kelvin number DOES NOT mean the light will be brighter, in fact, it is quite the opposite. The higher the Kelvin the lower the output.
It's nearly impossible to get an EXACT match in color temperature because of variations in the manufacturing of LED products. The only way to make sure that you get a perfect match between products is to purchase all your LEDs from us as we have the highest standards in color temperature accuracy.