Lead time: Raw kit orders ship within 2 weeks of ordering. Black anodize kits ship within 5 weeks of ordering.
Once installed, non-refundable, non-returnable.
This is for a Bilstein TRD PRO (2015-2018), available for a 4Runner, Tacoma, or Tundra. This is not a spacer lift. This kit does not change the geometry of the factory suspension. This kit will not limit your factory travel or extend the travel pass factory.
The ride quality is not compromised in anyway. This kit includes everything you will need. You will not need to replace the upper control arms. You can run up to a 33” tire with out a body chop.
This kit provides the following lifts:
- 4Runner (2015-2018): 1.5” (front lift) and 1.25” (rear lift).
- Tacoma (2015-2016): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift).
- Tundra (2015-2017): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift).
- Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 4Runner will lift the vehicle 1.5” in the front & 1.25” in the rear.
- Note: This vehicle has 285/70R17 or 33” tire
- Does not require a body chop or upper arm replacement
- This vehicle has factory tires and is even front to back
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE 2020 TACOMA.
- Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for Tacoma will lift the front 1.5” & the rear 1”.
- Note: You will not need to replace the upper control arms.
- You can run up to a 33” tire without a body chop.
- Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 2019-2020 Tundra will lift the front 1.5” (total of 3” in the front) and the rear 1” to make the truck sit perfectly level.
- Note: This kit will accommodate up to 35” tires without a body mount chop or upper control arm replacement.