LEAD TIME: 8+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
With a 4,900-lumen count and power draw of 40 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High-Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern, and offers a 20% dimming feature. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry-first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Pro LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)